We are extremely proud to announce that Fitzpatrick’s are celebrating over 65 years of business. Since its foundation in 1951, Fitzpatrick's have consistently grown and invested significantly in all aspects of its motor business to become one of the most advanced and progressive motor groups in Ireland.
Established in 1951, in a small lane just off the Square in Kildare Town by Mr. Jimmy Fitzpatrick, an uncle of Andy Fitzpatrick, Managing Director of the Fitzpatrick's Garage Group. In 1968 the original business re-located to its current premises and head office on the Dublin Road, in Kildare Town.
Following a strategic review of its operations in 2012, Fitzpatrick's Garage Group embarked on a comprehensive multi-franchise approach to its motor business, which saw it forging new alliances in 2013 with some of the leading and most exciting car brands, including Hyundai, Opel, Honda and Mercedes-Benz. The overall objective of this strategy was to provide customers with greater benefits in terms of value for money deals, greater choice, industry leading car warranties, affordable servicing and access to exciting car ranges.
Today, the Fitzpatrick's Garage Group employ in total 130 people devoted to providing the motorists in counties Kildare, Laois, Carlow, and Offaly with outstanding service and products including our award winning Accident Repair Centre in Kildare town.